Time & Location
18 May 2021, 18:00 – 22:00
About the Event
Beth is showing us how to make felt garlands at this month's Craft Club, in whatever style and colours you like!
- felt in your choice of colours
- cookie cutters in shapes you like
- a pencil that will show up on your felt or tailors' chalk
- things to decorate with: beads, ribbon, etc.
- either a sewing machine or needle with thread in your chosen colour
Your cookie cutter shapes can be animals, simple shapes, gingerbread men, etc. If you don’t have a cookie cutter in the shape you want - for example a bee - you can make a paper pattern by drawing or printing.
For security purposes only members of Manchester WI will be admitted to the event.
Craft Club is a sub-group of the Manchester WI, run by its members for its members. Guests are very welcome to come along and see if you would like to join us (we are a very friendly bunch)! You can either come to craft club with your own project (we have knitters who come for a natter) or bring material to join in with our monthly make.
- Ticket type
Craft Club: Virtual NatterPrice£0.00