'Yin and Tonic' yoga with Eirian from Cariad Yoga
Time & Location
About the Event
Let go of the working week, reset and refresh! Yin Yoga followed by a cheeky G&T or coconut water. Hosted by Eirian from Cariad Yoga, this special monthly class is the perfect opportunity to wind down from work and socialise with other like minded souls.
Yin Yoga is a quieting, grounding, meditative practice designed to rejuvenate the body and still the mind. It is recommended to anyone wishing to slow down, deeply stretch and open up their body.
You will begin the practice with a breathing exercise (pranayama) and short meditation leading into a series of Yin style floor postures targeting the deeper connective tissues held passively for several minutes at a time. Yin Yoga is also the perfect complement the more fast paced, muscle contracting and blood pumping Yang like Vinyasa Flow style of Yoga and an extremely subtle and profound practice on its own.
The postures will be simple and accessible to everyone, but this does not mean that the practice will be easy; there will be some challenging moments.
Mixed level class - beginners welcome. NO alcohol consumed during the yoga class.
Doors open 6.40pm and shut at 6.55pm
- Are mats provided? Yes but feel free to bring your own
- I have an injury – should I attend? Please ask your doctor for permission before attending a class and make the teacher aware of the injury. Listen to your body and take your time.
- Are there changing rooms? There are ladies and gents toilets.
- What should I wear? Comfortable clothing that you can move in.
- Please bring layers for relaxation
- Yin and Tonic yoga£10.50£10.500£0